Utilizing the entire surface area of a bus with vinyl wrap graphics can really have the impact you’re looking for! Below are the top 10 benefits of using vinyl bus wraps, according to CBS Outdoor UK.
1) Scale: Because of their traditionally larger sizes, buses are extremely large and impactful making them hard to ignore.
2) Mobility: Obviously, buses are always on the go. This is beneficial for two reasons. For one, your advertisement will literally be moving, drawing eyes to your brand. And two, it will reach a mass audience.
3) High frequency medium: Custom vinyl-wrapped buses reach all different kinds of people at different times. On average, a consumer sees a bus advertisement in 5 different scenarios which is awesome for “brand building.”
4) Strong high street presence with a proximity to POS: Buses are seen all over the place, allowing your ad to be placed strategically in front of consumers to drive impulse purchases.
5) High coverage: Bus wraps can reach thousands of consumers a day, especially if driven around in highly-populated areas.
6) Welcomed: Bus wraps are non-invasive but efficient. Consumers cannot turn the page or turn it off. They are a part of everyday life.
7) High levels of response: It has been said that 80 percent of consumers freely acknowledge that they have responded to a bus ad.
8) Premium formats: It has been said that consumers believe that companies who invest in bus advertising are of high value and are perceived to be established. This gives the consumer “brand confidence.”
9) Relevance: Bus wraps allow big brands to advertise at a community level.
10) Creative Formats: As with most other forms of outdoor advertising, bus wraps have a wide variety of formats that can be strategically chosen specifically to each company’s campaign needs.
If you’re looking to make a big impact in a cost-effective way than bus wraps could be a great investment for your brand/company. If you have a big idea that you want to see come to life, contact us today! We will make sure your project reaches its maximum potential. Don’t settle for a company that just goes through the motions – work with us and we will be a part of the process every step of the way.