In order to get your company’s name out into the world, you must advertise. Vibrantly colored, well-made vinyl graphics are a cost-effective, simple way to promote your business. Not only do they catch the eye of consumers, but they also generate quality leads. Vinyl graphics can be displayed in a variety of ways. Here are six different mediums in which they can be utilized!
- Window Clings Dress up your storefront with window clings! Displaying vinyl graphics with vibrant colors and bold fonts will draw new people to enter your store. Including current promotions and deals will definitely get people in the door!
- Floor Clings Floor clings are often used to lead customers throughout the store to specific locations. These vinyl graphics can draw customers to sales, new products, and in-store events. Floor clings can also target customers who are looking down at their cell phones. Putting promotional pieces in their line of vision can make a huge difference!
- Wall Clings Whether they’re being used for a specific area or to blanket an entire wall, vinyl graphics are an effective way to communicate with your audience. Placing wall clings near check-out areas is a great way to inform customers of future promotions. This will encourage people to return to your store and spend more money!
- Vehicle Graphic Wraps Cars, SUVs, trucks, trailers, and virtually any vehicle can be wrapped! When designing your vehicle wraps, make sure to use bold fonts with contrasting colors and negative space to highlight vital information. Always make sure to have a CTA visible on each side of the vehicle. These graphics have the power to transform your car into a mobile billboard!
- Event Graphics Places with a lot of foot traffic are always ideal destinations to display vinyl graphics. Event graphics expose your business to a huge audience!
- Transit Graphics In urban areas, the majority of the population utilizes public transportation. This makes trains, buses, subways, and taxis the perfect place to advertise. Transit graphics are a great way to generate brand awareness to the masses, especially in cities.